Table of contents [show]
OWNER OF THE ONLINE STORE
- Its social denomination is: Grass.it is
- His NIF: 28315174N
- Its registered office is: C/ Infante del Real, 6 – Aracena – 21200 (Huelva)
- Its activity is: Information, dissemination.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purpose of website: information, online store.
- Pages of Lawn.is (hereinafter Turf.is): grass.is/shop/
THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Responsible of the treatment
Contact details of the responsible: Miguel Cordero and e-mail contact email@example.com
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
How to exercise your rights: You may address a written communication to the registered office of the Turf.is or to the email address indicated in the header of this legal notice, including in both cases photocopy of your ID card or other identity document similar, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- The right to request access to personal data: you can ask to the Lawn.is if this company is trying to your data.
- The right to request the rectification (in case they are incorrect).
- Right to request limitation of his treatment, in which case it will only be preserved by Grass.it is for the exercise or defense of claims.
- The right to oppose the treatment: Grass.it will treat the data in the way that you indicate, unless for legitimate reasons compelling, or the exercise or defense of potential claims have to keep trying.
- The right to data portability: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, Turf.it will facilitate the portability of your data to the new responsible.
- Right to erase data: and except as required by law will be deleted after your confirmation.
Models, forms, and more information about your rights: official Page of the Spanish Agency of Protection of Data
Possibility to withdraw consent: in the event that you have given consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
How to make a complaint to the supervisory Authority: If you believe there is a problem with the way that Turf.it is managing your data, you can direct your complaints to the Responsible for Security of Turf.it is (as indicated above) or to the data protection authority concerned, being the Spanish Agency of Protection of Data, as indicated in the case of Spain.
Right to be forgotten and to access your personal data
At all times have the right to review, retrieve, anonymize and/or delete, in whole or in part, the data stored in the Web Site. Just send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and request it. Or you can do so here:
I want to rectify my data
Conservation of the data
Disaggregated data: disaggregated data will be preserved without term suppression.
Data of the customers of the online shop: The period of retention of personal data will vary depending on the service that the client hire you in our online store. In any case, shall be the minimum necessary, being able to keep up:
- 4 years: the Law on Infringements and Sanctions in the Social Order (obligations of membership, high, low, quote, payment of wages,...); Arts. 66 and gis. General law Tributaria (books...);
- 5 years: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal actions without special time)
- 6 years: Art. 30 Code of Commerce (accounting books, invoices...)
- 10 years ago: Art. 25 Law on Prevention of money Laundering and the Financing of Terrorism.
Data of the subscribers to the feed by e-mail: From which the user subscribes until that is removed.
Data of the subscribers to the newsletter: Since the user subscribes to that is low.
User data uploaded by Lawn.is to pages and profiles in social networks: From the user offers his consent until it is removed.
Confidentiality and security of data
Lawn.it is committed in the use of the data, to respect its confidentiality and use in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to give fulfillment to his obligation to keep it and adopt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, which approves the development Regulation of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December, of Protection of Data of a Personal Nature.
You warrant that the personal data provided through the form are true, being obliged to notify any modification of the same. Equally, you represent and warrant that all information provided is in line with your actual situation, that is up to date and is accurate.
In addition you must at all times maintain your data up to date, being the sole responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the information provided and the damages that may be caused thereby to the Lawn.it is as the owner of the Lawn.it is , or to third parties by reason of the use of that.
Lawn.it adopts reasonable security measures adequate to detect the existence of viruses, brute force attacks and code injections.
However, you must be aware that security measures of computing systems in Internet are not entirely trustworthy and that, therefore Lawn.it can not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer systems (software and hardware) or electronic documents and files contained in the same.
In spite of this, to try to ensure the safety and privacy of your personal data, Lawn.it has a system of surveillance of security asset that informs every activity of the users and potential gaps in the security of the data of the users.
In case of detecting any gap, Lawn.it undertakes to inform the users on the maximum period of 72 hours.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM USERS AND WHY DO WE USE
All products and services offered on the web site Grass.is refer to contact forms, feedback forms, and forms for registrations of user, subscription to newsletter and/or purchase orders.
This web site always requires the prior consent of the users to treat their personal data with the purposes indicated.
You have the right to revoke your consent at any time.
Log activities of data processing
Web hosting and: Grass.it features SSL encryption TLS v.1.2 that enables the safe shipment of personal data through contact forms standard type, hosted on servers in the Sod.it has hired Nominalia Internet, S. L.
Data collected through the site: personal data collected will be object of automated treatment and incorporated to the corresponding files of that Lawn.it is the owner.
- We will reach your IP, which will be used to verify the source of the message with the aim of providing you with information, protection against comment SPAM and to detect possible irregularities (for example: opposite sides of the same case written in the web site from the same IP), as well as data relating to your ISP.
- Also, you can provide us your data via e-mail and other means of communication indicated in the section contact.
Form comment: On the website there is the possibility that users may leave comments to the postings on the site. There is a cookie that stores the data provided by the user to not have to re-enter it each new visit and in addition are collected internally by the e-mail address, name, website and IP address. The data are stored on the servers of Nominalia Internet SL
Registration of users: are Not allowed unless expressly requested.
Form of purchase: to access the products and services offered in our online store, the user has a form of purchase subject to the conditions of employment specified in our policy and commercial conditions of contracting and legal notice where required contact information and payment. The data are stored on the servers of Nominalia Internet SL
We collect information about you during the payment process in our shop. This information may include, and not only this, your name, address, email, telephone, payment details and other necessary to be able to process your orders.
The management of these data allows us to:
- To send you important information of your account/order/service.
- Respond to your requests, complaints and refund requests.
- Process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions.
- Set up and manage your account, give you technical service and client, and verify your identity.
In addition, we may also collect the following information:
- Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate tax and shipping costs based on your location.
- Product pages visited, and content viewed while your session is active.
- Your feedback and reviews of products if you choose to leave them .
- Shipping address if you ask for shipping costs ants to make the purchase while your session is active.
- Essential Cookies to track the contents of your shopping cart while your session is active.
- E-mail and password of your account to allow you access to your account, if you have one.
- If you create an account we store your name, address, and telephone number, to use in your future orders.
Subscription forms Newsletter: Grass.is used the service of sending newsletters (email newsletters) of MailerLite UAB, a company located in the European Union, that stores your data, e-mail, name and acceptance of the subscription. You can cancel at any time the subscription to the newsletter by using a specific link located at the bottom of each mailing that you receive
E-mail: Our provider of email services is Google Inc, through Google Apps for business and Nominalia Internet SL
Instant messaging: Grass.it is not providing service through instant messaging, such as, for example, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or Line.
Payment service providers: through Grass.is, you access, through links, to third-party websites, such as PayPal, Stripe, Servired, Redsys, ING Direct to make payments of the services provided by Lawn.is. At no time is personal Turf.it has access to the banking data (for example, the credit card number) that you provide to such third parties.
Embedded content from other websites
The articles of the Lawn.it may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc..). The embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way that if the visitor has visited the other website.
Other services: Certain services provided through the web site Grass.it may contain particular conditions with specific forecasts in matter of protection of personal data. It is essential reading and acceptance prior to the request of the service concerned.
Purpose and legitimation: The purpose of the processing of these data will be solely to provide you with the information or services that you request.
Presence in networks: Grass.is features profiles on some of the major social networks of the Internet.
Purpose and legitimation: The treatment that Lawn.is carried out with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, as a maximum, which the social network allows the company profiles. Thus, Grass.it may inform, when the law does not forbid, to their followers by any means that the social network allows on its activities, presentations, offers, as well as provide personalized service of customer care.
Data extraction: In no event Lawn.it extracts data from social networks, unless it is to gain timely and expressly consent to the user to do this.
Rights: When, due to the nature of the social networks, the effective exercise of data protection rights of the follower remains subject to the modification of the personal profile of this Grass.it will help you and advise you on the extent of their possibilities.
In charge of data processing outside the EU
E-mail. The e-mail service of the Lawn.is is provided by using the services of Google Inc. through Google Apps, and of Nominalia Internet SL
Social Networks. Lawn.it makes use of social networks american YouTube, Facebook and Twitter, who performs an international transfer of data, type analytical and technical in connection with the web site being on its servers in the Grass.it is the data that, through them, users, subscribers, or navigators delivered to the firm Turf.is or share with this.
Providers of payment. So that you can pay through PayPal, Stripe, Redsys or ING Direct, Lawn.it will send the data strictly necessary for those to these payment processors for the issuance of the corresponding payment request.
Your information is protected according to our privacy and cookies policy. When you activate a subscription, or provide your payment details, you understand and agree to our privacy and cookies policy.
You'll always have the right of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and forgetfulness of your data.
From the moment that you register as a user on this website, Turf.it has access to: user Name and e-mail, IP address, postal address, DNI/CIF and payment details.
In any case, Grass.is reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, but to inform, the presentation and configuration of the web site Grass.it is as the present legal notice.
Commitments and obligations with our users
The access and/or use of Turf.it is attributed to who performs the condition of user, accepting, from this moment, fully and without any reservations the present legal notice in relation to certain services and contents of Grass.is.
In the use of Turf.it is the user undertakes not to perform any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of Turf.is or third parties or that may damage, render useless or overload the website Lawn.is or impede, in any way, the normal use of the Lawn.is.
A cookie is a file harmless that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or its equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which you use your computer.
As well, there are cookies that obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which is assigned the IP address from which you accessed, the number of new users, frequency and recurrence of visits, time of visits, the browser, the operator or terminal type from which the visit.
It is not a virus, nor a trojan, nor a worm, ni spam, ni spyware, or open pop-up windows.
The cookies not often store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc, The data stored are technical, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc
The web server will not associate you as a person if not your web browser. In fact, if you surf regularly with Internet Explorer and test to browse the same web with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because you are actually associating the browser, not the person.
To understand the scope that may have disable cookies we show some examples:
- You will not be able to share contents from that web on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The web site will not adapt content to your personal preferences, as often happens in online stores.
- You will not be able to access the personal area of the web, as for example My account, or My profile or My orders.
- Online stores: it will be impossible to make purchases online, they will have to be telephone or by visiting the physical store if it is available.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- The web site will not be able to perform analytical web visitors and web traffic, making it difficult for the web to be competitive.
- You will not be able to write on the blog, you will not be able to upload photos, publish comments, evaluate or rate content. The web may not know whether you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
- You may not display advertising-sectored, which will reduce the advertising income of the web.
- Types of cookies depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Cookies themselves: Are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which provides the service requested by the user.
- Third party Cookies: Are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor but by another entity that treats the data obtained through the cookies.
In the case that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information that is collected through these is managed by a third party, may not be considered as first-party cookies.
- You can disable the use of the DART cookie system of Google ads by visiting the Google privacy center.
In addition, browsers can also allow users to see and delete cookies individually.
You have more information about Cookies in: Wikipedia
This site can also accommodate web beacons (also known as web bugs). The web beacons are typically small images pixel by pixel, visible or invisible placed within the source code of the web pages of a site. The web beacons are used and used in a similar way to the cookies. In addition, web beacons are often used to measure the traffic of users who visit a web page and obtain a pattern of users of a site.
There is more information about web beacons in: Wikipedia
Third party Cookies
In some cases, we share information about visitors to this site anonymously or aggregate with third parties as advertisers, sponsors or auditors with the sole purpose of improving our services. All these processing tasks will be regulated according to the law and respect all their rights in matter of protection of data in accordance with the regulation in force.
- How Google uses the data it collects on web sites
When you access the web Lawn.it will inform you that if you surf the web you will install various cookies own and third parties corresponding to the web analytics (for example: Google Analytics or similar tools) to help the website analyze the use that you make of the website and improve the usability of the same, but in no case are associated to data that could identify you. The data stored are technical, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc, The web server will not associate you as a person but to your web browser.
As a user, you can refuse treatment of the data or information by blocking these cookies using the appropriate settings of your browser. However, you should know that if you do, this site may not work properly.
You can even check right now your cookie preferences for this web site in the next button:
Below is included the following table, only as an example, with the identification of the cookies more relevant used in this web site, as well as if they are their own or of third parties (and identifying the third party contracted, or whose services you have decided to use) and its purpose
|Strictly necessary||C. input user's
C. session authentication or identification of the user
C. security of the user
C. session media player
C. session to balance the cargaC. customization of the user interface
C. plug-in (plug-in) to share and exchange content social (Facebook and twitter)
C. to fill in the forms. the Disqus comments system. recalling the acceptance of cookies
|They serve to provide services or to remember settings to improve your browsing experience on our website.|
|Third party Cookies:|
|Analytics – Google Analytics,||Number of visits, pages or sections visited, navigation time, sites visited before entering this page, details about the browsers used||Statistical reports on website traffic, its total audience and audience in a particular advertising campaign|
|MailerLite cloudflare. (_cfduid)||User preferences, information about the interaction with the web site (service requested, date and time), type of browser and language, geographic location)||Loads of forms of subscription from the servers of Mailerlite and cache of the mismosd|
|Behavioural advertising||Information about Social Participation and Follow-up of users.||The main objective of the cookies for this host is: Targeting / Advertising|
|Technical Cookies. Reinforce the security of access to the platforms of payments, PayPal, Stripe, Redsys, ING Direct.||Technical Cookies necessary for the payment of the services|
Currently this site home advertising:
There are also cookies corresponding to the social networks that use this website have their own cookie policies.
- Cookie of Facebook, according to the provisions in your policy, Cookies
- Cookie of Google+ and Google Maps, as provided on his page about what type of cookies used
Since cookies are text files are normal, they can explore with most text editors or word processing programs. You can click on a cookie to open it. Below are a list of links on how to view cookies in different browsers. If you use another browser, refer to the information on cookies in the browser itself. If you use a mobile phone, see your device's manual for more information.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&topic=14666&ctx=topic
- Internet Explorer 8-10: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Operates: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
Here's how to access a cookie given by the browser Chrome. Note: these steps may vary depending on the version of the browser:
- Go to Settings or Preferences using the File menu, or by clicking the icon customization that appears at the top right.
- You will see different sections, click the option Show advanced options.
- Go to Privacy, Configuration of content.
- Select All cookies and site data.
- You will see a list with all the cookies sorted by domain. To make it easier to find the cookies of a particular domain enter partially or completely the direction in the field Search cookies.
- After making this filter will appear on the screen one or more lines with the cookies of the web requested. Now you just have to select it and press the X to proceed to their elimination.
To access the configuration cookies browser Internet Explorer follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version):
- Go to Tools, Internet Options
- Click on Privacy.
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the configuration cookies browser Firefox follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version):
- Go to Options or Preferences depending on your operating system.
- Click on Privacy.
- In History choose Use custom settings for history.
- You'll now see the option Accept cookies, you can activate or deactivate according to your preferences.
To access the configuration of cookies browser Safari for OSX follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version):
- Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
- In this place you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the lock type that you want to do.
To access the configuration of cookies browser Safari for iOS follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version):
- Go to Settings, then Safari.
- Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the lock type that you want to do.
To access the configuration of cookies browser for devices Android follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version):
- Run the browser and press Menu, then Settings.
- Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the option Accept cookies to select or clear the check box.
To access the configuration of cookies browser for devices Windows Phone follow these steps (may vary depending on browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings
- Now you can enable or disable the box Allow cookies.
Do Not Track
This web site automatically excludes the tracking of Google Analytics to users who send the header Do Not Track, and is compatible with the express acceptance of the same.
If you have a browser that supports this protocol you can activate it to prevent tracking by web sites. In Google Chrome, for example, is in Settings > Advanced > Privacy and Security > Send a do not track " request with your browsing traffic.
- Neither this web nor its legal representatives are responsible or the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that may have the third parties mentioned in this policy cookies.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place should carry their right to removal or disabling them. Neither this web nor its legal representatives can guarantee correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision of non-acceptance of the same.
- In the case of the cookies of Google Analytics, this company stores the cookies on servers located in the united States and is committed to not share it with third parties, except in cases in which it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law compels this effect. According to Google does not save your IP address. Google Inc. it is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to the european regulations.
- For any doubt or query about this policy of cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.
Again, you should remember that you can always revise your preferences on the acceptance, or not, of cookies on this website by clicking on the button below:
LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT
Lawn.it contains texts prepared for information purposes only or popular that may not reflect the current state of legislation or case law, and which refer to general situations and therefore its content may not be applied never by the user to specific cases.
The opinions expressed therein do not necessarily reflect the views of the Lawn.is.
The content of the articles published in Grass.it can not be considered, in any case, a substitute for legal advice.
The user should not act on the basis of the information contained in the Lawn.is without first seeking the relevant professional advice.
Rights of intellectual and industrial property
By means of these General Conditions does not yield any right of intellectual or industrial property on the portal Lawn.is or over any of its elements, being expressly prohibited to the User the reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public, extraction, reuse, forwarding or use of any nature by any means or procedure, of any of them, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights.
The user acknowledges and agrees that the entire website, containing but not limited to text, images, designs, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same), audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyright and other legitimate rights registered in accordance with the international treaties to which Spain is a party and other proprietary rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or third party consider that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights of intellectual property by the introduction of a certain content in Grass.is, you must notify this circumstance to the Lawn.it is indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party holder of the rights allegedly infringed, or to indicate the representation with which acts in case of the claim to the present by a third party.
Indicate the content protected by intellectual property rights and their location in the Lawn.that is, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights identified and express declaration in which the interested party is responsible of the truthfulness of the information provided in the notification.
Rules and resolution of conflicts
The present conditions of use of Turf.it is governed in all and each one of its ends by Spanish law. The language of drafting and interpretation of this legal notice is Spanish. This legal notice does not file individually for each user but will remain accessible through the Internet in Lawn.is.
Users can submit to the Consumer Arbitration System of the Sod.it will be part to resolve any controversy or claim arising out of the present text, or of any activity of Sod.it is, except to resolve those conflicts that bring cause of the development of an activity that requires registration, in which case the user should be directed to the appropriate body of the college of lawyers timely.
Users who have the status of consumers or users, as defined by the regulations in Spanish and reside in the European Union, if you have had a problem with an online purchase made to the Lawn.it is, to try to reach an out of court settlement may come to the Platform of Online Dispute Resolution, created by the European Union and developed by the European Commission under the Regulation (EU) 524/2013.
Provided that the user is not a consumer or user, and when there is no rule that compels otherwise, the parties agree to submit to the Courts and tribunals of Madrid capital, being this the place of conclusion of the contract, with express waiver to any other jurisdiction that could correspond them.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT OF USERS
The access and/or use of Turf.is to who performs the condition of User, accepting, from this moment, fully and without any reservations the present legal notice, as well as the particular conditions that, in your case, the complement, in relation to certain services and contents of Grass.is.
The user is informed and accepts that access to the Lawn.it does not, in any way, the beginning of a business relationship with Grass.is. In this way, the user undertakes to use the Website, its services and contents without infringing current legislation, good faith and public order. It is prohibited to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes, or that in any way, could cause prejudice or prevent the normal functioning of the website. In respect of the contents of this web site, is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless with the authorisation of their legitimate owners.
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of the legitimate owners.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
The pages of the web site Grass.is provide links to other web sites themselves, and content are the property of third-party manufacturers or suppliers.
The only purpose of links is to provide the User the possibility to access these links and get to know our products, even Lawn.is not responsible in any case of the results that may result to the user through accessing these links.
The user who intends to establish any technical device to link their website to the portal Lawn.it must obtain the prior written consent of Lawn.is.
The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between Grass.is and the owner of the site on which the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval on the part of the Lawn.it is of its contents or services.
The function of remarketing or audience similar AdWords allows us to reach people who have visited our website previously, and to help them to complete their sale process.
As a user, when you enter our website, we will install a cookie remarketing (can be Google Adwords, Criteo, or other services that offer remarketing).
- This cookie stores information of the visitor, such as for example the products that you have visited or if he has abandoned the shopping cart.
- When the visitor leaves our web site, the cookie remarketing is still in your browser.
Other terms and conditions of use of this web site
The user undertakes to make diligent use of the website and the services accessible from the same, in full compliance with the Law, to morality and to this legal notice.
In addition, you agree, except with prior, express and written of the Lawn.is to use the information contained in the web site, solely for your information and may not engage directly or indirectly a commercial exploitation of the content to which you have access.
This site stores a data file relating to the comments submitted to this site. You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com.
This site, associated domains and the ownership of the content belong to the Lawn.it is, NIF 29438320E, with address in the Juan Diego 46 of Bormujos, Seville, Spain.
This web site contains hyperlinks leading to other websites operated by third parties outside of our organization. Lawn.it is not a guarantee nor is it responsible for the content found on those web sites.
Except authorization express, prior and written permission of Grass.it is strictly prohibited the reproduction, except for private use, transformation, and in general any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this web site.
It is strictly prohibited, without the prior written consent of Lawn.is any manipulation or alteration of this web site. Consequently, Grass.is assume any liability arising, or which may arise from such alteration or manipulation by third parties.
Exercise of rights ARCO
You'll be able to exercise in respect of the data collected, the rights recognized in the Organic Law 15/1999, of access, rectification or cancellation of data and opposition. Therefore we inform you that you may exercise these rights by written and signed request that can be sent, along with a photocopy of your identity card or identification document equivalent, to the postal address of the Lawn.it is, NIF 29438320E, in Juan Diego 46 of Bormujos, Seville, Spain, or by e-mail, attaching a photocopy of ID to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Before 10 days we will respond to your request to confirm the execution right requested by you exercise.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
Lawn.it does not give any warranty nor is liable or responsible, in any case, for the damages and prejudices of any nature that may result from:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website or its services and contents;
- The existence of virus, malicious or harmful programmes in the contents;
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, utility and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the web site.
Lawn.it is not responsible under any circumstances for any damages that may arise from improper or illegal use of this web site.
European platform for online dispute resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Consumers may submit their claims through the platform of online dispute resolution
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between Grass.is with users of its telematic services, present on this web site are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
We will always be contactable: Our contact
In the event that any user has any questions about these legal terms and conditions or any comment about the portal Lawn.is, please head on over to email@example.com or use the contact form available on the website.
Acceptance and consent
In accordance with the legislation in force Lawn.is practices do not make SPAM, so it does not send commercial electronic mail messages that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Accordingly, in each of the forms that occurred in the Lawn.that is, the User has the option of giving their express consent to receive information or our Newsletter/bulletin, regardless of the business information requested promptly