Drippers Autocompensantes and Turbulent tubing drip irrigation
3 a 7 días dependiendo del producto.
Drippers autocompensantes and turbulent. With flow rates ranging from 2 l/h. up to 8 l/h.
Política de seguridad
Política de envío
Política de devolución
- Four elements in the design of the dropper to minimize clogging:
- Water entry protected with the shape of a cross.
- Mechanism of washing of the diaphragm of regulation.
- Strong turbulent flow in labyrinth with cleaning and continuous washing.
- Two models available: PC and CNL (Antidrenante).
- Color-coded for identification of discharge and model.
- Nipple-standard 5 mm for protection against woodpeckers and for applications in pot.
- Resistant to chemicals, made of high grade plastic for increased accuracy and durability.
Characteristics of TURBULENT:
- Easy installation-loop type.
- Manufactured with virgin plastic to achieve a performance stable.
- Dropper button sealed at the factory.
- Passage turbulent flow with a large cross section which ensures resistance to clogging.
- Narrow entrance in the shape of a cross that acts as a filter.
- Colored Base for easy identification of flow rate.
- - Connection timing 4 mm in both sides it facilitates the loop of the dropper around the trunk of the tree.
- Coefficient of variation of the factory CV <= 3% ensures a high uniformity of emission in the field.
1 other product in the same category: