Developer TORO irrigation DDCWP
3 a 7 días dependiendo del producto.
The DDCWP uses dc latching solenoids, is powered from batteries, and is 100% watertight according to the standard IP68, which makes it ideal for mounting in valve boxes valves or on the outside.
The programmer features an exclusive and patented interface virtual dial that guides the user through simple programming functions.
Política de seguridad
Política de envío
Política de devolución
- Completely watertight and submersible up to 2m., in accordance with the standard IP68.
- Includes mounting bracket for easy installation in valve boxes valves or other narrow spaces.
- Setting from 0 to 200% in 10% increments, by program.
- Option of preset monthly – ideal for the start or the stop of the program in advance.
- Compatible with rain sensors.
- Two alkaline 9V battery provides enough power for a full season of irrigation.
- The exclusive power detector verifies that there is a sufficient level of voltage to disconnect the stations before connecting any low battery Indicator on the big LCD screen.
- The exclusive technology “digital dial” Bull simulates the simplicity of a dial mechanic.
- 3 independent programs and stackable, easy to identify with the “digital dial”.
- 3 start times per program.
- Watering times from 1 to 240 minutes.
- Multiple options in the schedule:
- Calendar of 365 days.
- Range of 1 to 7 days.
- 7-day calendar, interval of 14 days.
- Watering days odd/even, with the exclusion of the 31st day.
- Real time clock 12 or 24 hours to ensure the accuracy of the programming.
- A rain delay is built in.
- Master valve programmable.
- Easy review of the program established.
- The program keeps in memory 5 years, with the button battery is built in.
- Security program in case of a failure in the power supply.
- Manual operation by station or by program.
- Function of review of programming.
Instrucciones de instalación y funcionamiento del Programador TORO DDC (en inglés)
14 other products in the same category: