For Diffuser 570.
The precipitation rate of 25 mm/h (1"/hr) of the spray nozzles Precision ensures that water is applied more slowly and evenly, without sacrificing the health of the vegetation. These nozzles are available in a wide selection of arcs and radii, with male thread or female, so they are ideal for large installations and restructuring.
Features and benefits:
- The chip H2= patented creates high frequency oscillating streams (200 cycles/second) with a calibre of drop uniform, which ensures a more defined edge and a higher consistency.
- The droplets larger and more uniform control application of up to 3.8 bar (55 psi), and improves the resistance to the wind.
- Place the water in the desired location, reducing the irrigation unintended paved areas and runoff.
- Offers a rainfall of 25 mm/h (1"/h) with a distribution yield similar to that of a sprinkler.
- Reduces the volume by up to 42% in comparison with the spray nozzles conventional (calculation based on a radius of 3.7 m.).
- Matched precipitation rates even after a reduction of the radius of the 20% – a first in the industry!
- Get up to 50% more heads per zone!
- Same appearance, installation and adjustment for a nozzle of conventional spray – no learning time additional!
- 5-spoke, 9 arcs (60° to 360°), and 6 arches specialized.
- Options of male or female threaded.
- Color coding and hot foil blocking to facilitate their identification.
- Significantly cheaper than the nozzles waterwise competition.
• Radius: 1.5 m to 4.6 m
• Working pressure: 1,37–3,44 bar (20-50 psi) maximum: 5,17 bar (75 psi)
• Flow rate: 0.15 to 9.6 l/min (0,038–10,4 GPM)
• Pattern: 60, 90, 120, 150, 180, 210, 240, 270, 360 and specialised versions
- Great uniformity
- The precision of the design of the jets deliver outstanding coverage and an excellent resistance to the wind.
- Low rainfall
- Reduces water runoff on slopes and compacted soils.
- Design tool flexible
- Range of 2.5 to 9 m: in the same area can be combined with all models.
- Precipitation adjusted automatically
- Even after adjusting the arc and radius.
- Durability and reliability proven
- Technology Rotator® proven in the agricultural market since 1987.
- Quick and easy adjustments for arc and radius
- Easy installation: no need to change nozzles.
Video - Adjust the Radius of the Nozzle MP Rotator
PATENTED H20 Chip
Using patented technology H2O Chip - no moving parts - each Precision Series spray nozzles creates one or more high frequency oscillating streams to get the arc and the radius desired, using 1/3 less water./td>
EFFICIENT DESIGN, EVEN IN A RESTRUCTURING
The lower flow rate of Precision Series spray nozzles maximizes design efficiency and saves on overall material costs by using fewer valves and less controller stations. In addition, existing systems suffer from low pressure can be fixed with a simple retrofit of the existing high-flow nozzle.
MAXIMUM IRRIGATION EFFICIENCY
Precision spray nozzles deliver a record rainfall in the sector of 25 mm/h, which more closely matches the infiltration rate into the soil. This lower precipitation rate, along with high distribution uniformity make this nozzles family the most efficient nozzle from 1.5 to 4.6 m.
INDEPENDENT VALIDATION OF THE PERFORMANCE
The Precision Series spray nozzles have been tested and validated in the field and at the Center for Irrigation Technology (CIT).
TABLE OF MODELS TORO PRECISION
Precision - Mod. 15 - Black
Precision - Mod. 12 - Brown
Precision - Mod. 10 - Blue
Precision - Mod. 8 - Green
Accuracy - Mod. 5 - Red
Accuracy - Mod. Strip - Orange
VIDEO - NOZZLE TORO PRECISION
VIDEO - BOQUILA TORO PRECISION